Monday, July 27, 2009

Growing Up and Spitting Up on Camera

I try to make good use of my web cam by taking pictures of William and I to gage his growth and hopefully catch him in a smile. I can't really use these web cam photos for anything to hang on the wall since my web cam doesn't exactly take high quality photos... so this is mainly for my entertainment. So far, I've gotten a variety of pictures of him not looking at the camera, looking annoyed with me and even an action shot of him spitting up. But, it's fun for me and hopefully soon I'll get to catch a smile!

May 20th (2 days before being born!)


June 15th


July 10th


July 22nd (He's getting so chunky!)


July 27th


Spitting up on me... how sweet!

I love that I can watch him growing up almost right before my eyes... but sometimes I want him to stay this small. Then he starts crying and I change my mind. Boy he is cute when he is quiet or playing though!

No comments: