Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome 2011...

... and I'm back. Without too many details, 2010 was not the greatest of years, as you can clearly see from my lack of bragging blogging. It could have been worse, but we certainly had our share of low moments.

On January 1st, I looked back into my computer files at my 2010 resolutions only to find 5 very vague, meaningless "things" I wanted to accomplish, that I did not accomplish. Even more reason to be bummed about 2010... now I accomplished nothing. In retaliation, I decided I would not make a list of 5 vague things and hide them away in a computer file for a year only to forget about them by January 3rd. I have changed my New Year's Resolution strategy...

I have made a list of 50 things I would like to accomplish this year and will publicly announce them and hold myself accountable. This can't go any worse than last year... right? As a check and balance, I will reevaluate the list in June and make changes. Hopefully I will be able to look back on 2011 and be able to actually tell myself what I accomplished.

I challenge you to jump on board, make a list of things YOU want to do this year and hold yourself accountable.

No comments: