Monday, November 24, 2008

What the.... Milk? AAARRGGGG!

I've heard about pregnancy brain, had a few ditzy moments... that I passed off as ditzy moments... but today... just a few minutes ago, I experienced official pregnancy brain. 

As it happened... 
Cooking dinner, Scooby Doo macaroni and cheese, a habit I haven't kicked since college. Peer into the fridge and notice there is just enough milk to finish the job. 

Look to the left... 
Mmmmm... brownies on the counter! Must eat one! Mmmmm... that was yummy! I need a glass of milk! 

Fast forward 6-8 minutes...
AAARRGGGGG! I drank the milk! I'm such a doofus! AAARRGGGG! 

Off to Walgreens for overpriced milk... anything for Scooby Doo macaroni and cheese. This should definitely get interesting... and entertaining to all watching! =)

No comments: